Friday, December 5, 2014

Reinstall Computer Has Infected by Viruses

This time I am sharing with you all the visitors of this blog ... How do I install a computer that is infected virusMungkin you often get a case like this. When finished installing, was re-infected with a virus that's same. Well, the way I did was:
0. First, make sure the data on drive C has been in the backup
1. Format / Install Windows as usual
2. Remove the display while a drive other than C (D, E, F, ...) by right-click My Computer -> Manage; select Disc Management; Right click on the drives that are hidden -> Change Drive Letter and Path -> Remove.
3. Install a powerful antivirus ... (which I use is SmadAV ver.terbaru and Avira)
4. Install the drivers and software needed. Make sure that the software used is free of viruses.
5. Install the locking drives like Deep Freeze or Shadow Defender (which I use Shadow Defender) -> restart the computer
6. Come back the drive letter that is hidden in step 2 by right-click My Computer -> Manage; select Disc Management; Right click on the drives that are hidden -> Change Drive Letter and Path -> Add -> select the appropriate letter.
7. Lock the C drive with locking drive.
8. Virus scan all drives (other than C).
9. END

No comments:

Post a Comment